Where are we?
We are located in the mid-west surrounded by corn fields and other crops.
This is the city of two exeptional colleges - St Olaf known for its music
education and Carleton (the Harvard of the mid-west).
Our store is located downtown in historic Northfield, about 7 miles from
I-35, 44 miles south of Minneapolis.
To get to our store:
- Take Exit 69 off of I-35 (MN-19)
- In 7 miles you will drive past Malt-O-Meal; continue driving straight
and go across the Cannon River
- Go 2 blocks and turn left onto Division St.
- Drive one block until you see on your right the First National Bank
of Northfield, across from the city square.
- Turn right and park on Fourth Street. Look for a rose colored door.
- We are on the 2nd floor of the historic bank building (there's an
elevator just inside the door).
- Suite 205 and you are there!!
Or use our handy-dandy printable map:
MN street map with Reproductionfabrics.com
large view: the mid-west
We are open to public. Our hours are 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.,
Wed-Sat (CST); other hours by appointment and our servers work
24 hours a day!