What we do
ReproductionFabrics.com sells reproduction cotton fabrics for specific time periods between 1775-1950. We provide period fabric & packages for a wide range of customers:
- 'general store' displays for museums and movie sets
- reproduction quilts for movie and TV series filming
- costume designers
- re-enacting groups
- living history museums
- TV and movies
- opera and drama companies
Where are we?
We are located in the mid-west surrounded by corn fields and other crops. This is the city of two exeptional colleges - St Olaf known for its music education and Carleton (the Harvard of the mid-west).
Our store is located downtown in historic Northfield, about 7 miles from I-35, 44 miles south of Minneapolis.
To get to our store:
- Take Exit 69 off of I-35 (MN-19)
- In 7 miles you will drive past Malt-O-Meal; continue driving straight and go across the Cannon River
- Go 2 blocks and turn left onto Division St.
- Drive one block until you see on your right the First National Bank of Northfield, across from the city square.
- Turn right and park on Fourth Street. Look for a rose colored door.
- We are on the 2nd floor of the historic bank building (there's an elevator just inside the door).
- Suite 205 and you are there!!
Or use our handy-dandy printable map:
We are open to public. Our hours are 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Wed-Sat (CST); other hours by appointment and our servers work 24 hours a day!
Drop us an email. We'd love to hear from you!!